Monday, October 29, 2007

A Meme on Me

So I got tagged by Dragonfly who was tagged by Alex Year One (well she read it there). So here it goes.

4 Jobs I've had
Medical Records Clerk in a Neurology office
Office Administrator at a Youth for Christ Office
A temp job at a Electrical Company
Student Worker at Cornerstone University

4 Movies I love to Watch Over and Over
The Importance of Being Ernst
The Matrix
Serenity
Emma

4 Places I Have Been
Denver Colorado
Florida
Toronto Canada
Kansas, Not Every thing's Flat in Kansas

4 Websites I visit Daily
Splitcoaststampers.com
stumpleupon.com
ondragonflywings.com


4 Favorite Foods
Chinese
French Onion Soup
Tri-Colored Tortellini
Dark Swiss Chocolate

4 Places I would Rather Be
Having my family all together.
Home with friends and family, especially dragonfly
Visiting Ireland, Scotland and Europe.
Sitting poolside, with a good book, Ipod, and a child free day

That was more difficult that I thought it would be. Feel free to write your own. :)

And because I forgot to do this question
4 Favorite TV Shows
Battlestar
Num3ers
Project Runway
Dr Who (the new ones) (I like the old ones too but they arn't on anymore)

4 comments:

the dragonfly said...

You skipped four tv shows I enjoy. I was wondering if we had any the same. :)

I'm totally with you on the chocolate. And I didn't think about Chinese. Or Thai. Yummy!

the dragonfly said...

Yay for Battlestar!!!

amanda said...

I love Project Runway!!!

painted maypole said...

splitcoast stampers IS addictive!