Friday, January 25, 2008

Stupid Things....

Stupid things I've done today.

  1. Take Cold Medicine. Now normally this isn't a dumb act on my part, but when I fail to read the box, yeah, that's stupid. Stupid generic cold medicine, whatever Little Man had, he kindly gave me. So I took some generic cold stuff I had and low and behold, I'm drowsy. It's generic Benedryl. Go figure.
  2. Fall Asleep. I fell asleep on the couch while Little Man took a nap, for two hours. Not smart. I wake up to this, she has completely changed her clothes, a plate with a half eaten bagel complete with grape jelly (the jar is completely empty), milk on the table and floor as she tried to poor herself a glass. Red construction paper cut into pieces, she was practicing her cutting skills.
  3. Leave candy where Crazy Daughter can get it. I bought some candy for Big Guy, I can only find it in Michigan, so I bought about five bags. We are now down to four bags. Oh tonight should be fun.

Its been a tough morning, Little Man has been cranky and whiny but really is feeling better. I think the Benedryl has left my system, I'm not so muddled. It can only get better, right.

2 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I'll admit I had to laugh at the changed clothes/ate a bagel and jelly/spilled milk/cut up construction paper bit. You do have a funny little girl. And I have no doubt that she could do all that in a very short amount of time. :)

REENblack said...

Kids know how to make you never want to take a nap again!!! Sad thing is, you probably really needed it!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!