Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Up on the Times....

You would think I would have found this out before today, but nope, I am not as computer savy as I would like to think I am. How many of you use google reader, how really neat and wonderful to check on things getting updated. And why haven't I found this before today. *Sigh* So hopefully now I'll be able to read more blogs, faster and easier.

Little Man is sick, he had a fever the past couple of nights, which meant, he was in bed with me. I really don't mind one of the kids in my bed, because they have their side and I have mine. But when both get in, I get no sleep at all.

So about 7 PM, both kids fall asleep on the couch, get Crazy Daughter in bed, keep Little Man out with me (because he's in that fitful sleep and won't go to sleep on his own). He and I head to bed around 9, really early for me, but I seem to have this premonition, it will be a fitful sleep for me.

2 AM..... Crazy Daughter's door opens, the hallway floods with light, mama I have to go potty. For the next hour she's up and down, using every possible excuse to get up, I need water, Where's my bear? I'm cold. So about 3 AM I said fine, just climb into bed. I believe we finally all fell asleep around 5 or so. And where did I sleep? I gave up and laid at the end of the bed with a pillow and blanket with my feet off the end.

I really need a good night of sleep, I need Crazy Daughter to sleep in her own bed. Maybe tonight.

4 comments:

painted maypole said...

hope you get a good night's sleep

i was blogging for several months before I hooked up with google reader. i had heard of it, but dind't try it. and when i did I wondered why I had waited so long. But of course now I read so many blogs that it taunts me with an unreasonably high number of unread items

the dragonfly said...

Ah yes, Google Reader. It's marvy. Except when it tells me I have 143 unread items because I've been falling behind, or slacking, or what you will. Then I run and hide behind the couch.

(Okay, I'm in a weird mood. I had to get up very early to wait for someone to come look at my dryer. They are not here yet. So still I wait.)

Hope your little guy feels better soon, and that you can sleep. The Little Mister suddenly decided he needs a bottle in the middle of the night again. I think it must be a teething thing...

Jen said...

I still don't use it - I click on my favorites.

I need to get with it.

REENblack said...

I have been blogging for almost two years and have not used google reader. I don't know why, haven't even looked into it. I think if I did I would never get a thing done in my house!!!

You sleeping at the end of your bed cracked me up...although it couldn't have been comfortable!!!