Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green Grass

The grass is starting to get green. This is a picture of my backyard, well ok, not my backyard, it's the side yard. My backyard is mud, pure churned up mud thanks to my dog runing and barking at the neighborhood kids.

I am looking forward towards spring, I am sick of all the colds and windy blustery days. I want spring.

Well that was one bright sunny spot on my day. Last night was a bit tiring, whatever headway we had made on the bedtime routein, was pretty much gone last night. Crazy Daughter was up countless times with every excuse you could think of, changed her clothes twice, lost her TV privledges for today with the exception of a two hour Tom and Jerry break. She didnt' go to bed until 11 PM, I believe I was frustrated beyond anything.

And despite headway in the not sleeping with mama, I got both the kids in with me about 3 AM. My alarm went off at 6, took my shower and then dried my hair, not really being careful about being quiet. And it worked, woke both the kids up, early for them, but gosh darn it, they are going to be tired for bed tonight.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Even the littlest bit of green makes me so happy.

I saw some on our road driving home today...I hate the grayness of winter come March!

the dragonfly said...

Ah yes, Spring. I thought it was here, we've been having beautiful days.

But alas, right now it is SNOWING. Ugh.