Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy day to me

Today is my 7th wedding aniversary, so I thought I would enjoy looking at some photos of my wedding. I really can't believe it's been 7 years already.

Friends, Dragonfly is in the yellow
ok, let me say, we look so young
The girls. My sister is in the other yellow dress 7 months pregnant with her daughter.

And so despite it being St. Patrick's Day and my anniversary, it's really just a regular day for us here on the windy plain's of Kansas. Big Guy is still gone, but due back in a couple of week or so. So really nothing special today.
But on a positive note, Little Man slept in his own bed last night, all night long. Can you bleieve it!!!! The first time since December. Woo hoo.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww, you look beautiful! I think the same thing when I look back...boy, I look young! :)

the dragonfly said...

We all look young in those pictures...I think maybe Leia looks youngest, though...