Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Don't grow up so fast...


Crazy Daughter and I were sitting on the couch yesterday. Let me preface things by saying my kids have this facination with my boobs, Little Man likes to pat them and so does Crazy Daughter who then lifts up her shirt and points to her "boobies".


Okay, so we were sitting on the couch enjoying some alone time, Little Man was sleeping, and she starts point to my "boobies" and then pulled up her shirt.


Crazy Daughter "Mama you have big boobies"

Rose Daughter "Yes, well compared to yours they are bigger" (I'm not overly endouded)

Crazy Daughter "Mama I want big boobies"

Much Laughter from Rose Daughter whose family is on the smaller side of the scale.


Rose Daughter "Sweetie, one day you'll get bigger ones, but don't grow up too fast on me okay."


*sigh* they grow up so fast don't they.


I know there are days when I wish they could be in school so I could have a little break time. But I know I will miss these days of cuddling and sloppy wet kisses.


So I'll sit back and try to type as Little Man is on my lap, trying to show me his toys and enjoy the time as it is.

2 comments:

painted maypole said...

they do grow up fast. you are right to enjoy it.

and i think ALL kids have a breast fetish. The girls mostly outgrow it, but i guess the boys don't, if the men I know are any indication. ;)

the dragonfly said...

I *love* that picture!

I caught myself wishing time away the other day ("I wish he could talk to me and tell me what's wrong!" when the Little Mister was obviously not feeling well). After I said that I was horrified...I don't want to lose this time of full-body smiles and a cuddly boy...

Time is precious.

Oh, and Crazy Daughter is a very funny girl...