Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ice Storm

okay, so Kansas got hit by a HUGE ice storm monday evening, and I have been without power since then. I've been staying at a friend's house who still had power but doesn't have internet access. She lost power yesterday so we are at a different friends house. Called my housing office and we still don't have power and it maybe on tonight at midnight. I'm not expecting anything at this point.

But S has power now and we'll probably spend the night there. Depending on if things I had planned this weekend get cancelled or not, I may leave for Michigan earlier than expected.

Just pray for safety and for the ice to melt.

I won't be on for a bit, so i'll check back when i can.

4 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Like I said in the email I sent you: I'm just glad you have friends around, and that you're taking care of each other.

And on your trip to Michigan....BE CAREFUL!

:)

painted maypole said...

be safe and warm

Mary Beth said...

Good luck with everything - stay safe!

Rima said...

Oh, you poor thing! I can only imagine what a hassle that would be. Good luck to you!