Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So I haven't Posted Much...

I have really intended to write more than I have, but honestly I've been putting it off. Writing is the way I tend to deal with things and I guess I've just been putting it off. And lots of other excuses too, Tin Man has been on SciFi this week, so my evenings have been spent in front of the TV, where they are ususally spent doing other things. Really good show by the way.

And it's been gloomy and cloudy this week, today's high is 38, I know, we didn't get all that snow the midwest did, so I guess I can't really complain.

And I didn'g do the Mission Monday challenge Painted Maypole posted this week. I had every intention.

So that's me right now, procrastination, and it seems this week has been a marathon of headaches and kids getting up at 5 AM.

So I'll get around to it, maybe tomorrow....

1 comment:

the dragonfly said...

Such is life. Sometimes you just need to say "no" to some things so you can do other things.

I wanted to make Christmas cards today, but did I? Nope. I worked on my cross stitch. And tonight we had a Santa Claus Day party. And I don't feel bad at all about the Christmas cards. They'll get done eventually. :)