Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun, Fablous, Fantastic, Freaking Fantablous Friday

I'm in an extremely silly mood today, it has to do with the lack of sleep I am expierencing this week. I am trying to reteach my kids that they have to sleep in their own beds. We've all gotten into the bad habbit of coming in with mama in the middle of the night. I'm so over that.

But... Back to the fun Friday. You know you are going to have a fun, fablous, fantastic, friday when you hear this.

"Mama, Little Man made a poopy in the bathtub"

Oh the fun of finding a brown turd floating in the bathtub mixing in with the kids and all their bath toys. Yep, a wonderful day today.

2 comments:

dawn224 said...

oh yes. These are the Days of your Lives.

the dragonfly said...

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud. Mostly because I can sympathize...this happened to me just a few days ago! (except, of course, there was no one to shout out the news except me ;)